Friday, January 17, 2014

Pumpkin Muffins and Cookies

While going through the pantry looking for dinner ideas, I found a large can of pumpkin. It called for me to make it into pumpkin goodies. Son #1 wanted cookies. I wanted muffins. A quick google search provided recipes.  Luckily I had two spice cake mixes in the cold storage room downstairs.

Here's the recipe.

PUMPKIN MUFFIN COOKIES
Ingredients:
1 29oz can pumpkin
2 15oz spice cake mixes
lots and lots of chocolate chips

Directions:
Mix. Scoop some cookies. Fill some muffin liners. Scoop the remaining into more cookies. Bake at 350. Don't burn 'em. Lick the spoon, 'cuz there ain't no eggs in it.

 
 
Glad I made cookies AND muffins, because you can't send cookies to school for lunches but muffins are A-OK, right? Right.
Also glad I found that can of pumpkin before spring. I think it's against cooking laws to bake with pumpkin and spice when it's above 60 degrees. Strictly a winter food. What's your winter comfort food? 






No comments:

Post a Comment