Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tree Card Holder

 
I use to tape my Christmas cards to the blinds on the back door.  I never found a card holder that I particularly liked-- one that look good with or without cards.

Enter some sticks, hot glue, and twine-- all things I have on hand in my craft room and outside on the ground.

I measured the blank wall I have in the hallway and broke my first stick to that length. Then I worked my way up, laying the sticks out on the driveway, making sure my sticks laid pretty flush to the ground (and thus the wall so I wouldn't inadvertently skewer someone).  I little hot glue and then some twine for extra security.

I love it. Now my mom wants one.  I love almost free crafts!


1 comment:

  1. I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you web log post. Many thanks for your work.

    aion accounts

    ReplyDelete